Thursday, June 25, 2009

Surprise, surprise, surprise...

It's a normal day, wake up at 6am, prepare myself, take the damn lift, wait for the school bus, wobbling in the bus, arrive destination, collect a piece of free newspapers, went to subway, halfway ordering my subway breakfast, heard some sweet voice calling my chinese name_JIA LIANG...OMG, it's CONNIE, what the...I was too surprised to see her in office clothing knowing in the first place she's still studying in UK and she's supposed to enjoy her summer hols in Sibu...She's doing intern, hmm...I never knew law students can have intern also...Ahhh, it's always nice to see someone from my hometown, especially those who come back once or twice in a year. Was really good to see her well and really thought it's a big sacrifice to just have holiday in Sibu for 4 days only and after that have to come to this damn KL place to do intern ady, semangat la wei...GOD listens to my prayers in assuring my lovely friends all around the world_blessed, THANK YOU. Hope some brilliant scientist can come out with a solution with H1N1 asap. And YES, going back Sibu in 2 weeks time, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment